IMPORTANT! Things To Do!
- Email Mrs. Engelmann a copy of your college acceptance letter. DUE MAY 25th!
- Email Ms. Chapman a copy of any scholarships you've been awarded. DUE MAY 25th!
- Submit your SENIOR SURVEY online. You must sign in with your LHISD email. This is REQUIRED for graduation!
- AFTER you've submitted your senior survey, see your counselor to get your Senior Checkout Sheet. Do NOT wait until the last minute... you have to have approximately a dozen people sign off on your sheet to clear you for graduation. DUE MAY 25th!
- May 23rd - Final Exams: 2nd & 5th during those classes
- May 24th - Final Exams: 4th & 6th during those classes
- May 25th - Final Exams: 1st (8:30 - 10:00 am), 3rd (10:15 - 11:45 am), & 7th (1:20 - 2:50 pm)
- May 25th - Senior Checkout Sheet Due *REQUIRED FOR GRADUATION*
- May 25th - Last day to turn in your college acceptance and scholarship letters to have them included in the awards and graduation programs.
- May 29th - Senior Breakfast, 8:45 - 9:15 am in the cafeteria *Attendance is MANDATORY
- May 29th - Senior Awards Ceremony, 9:15 am in the PAC (auditorium) *Student attendance is MANDATORY. Parents are welcome to attend
- May 30th - Graduation Practice, 10:00 am, Gym *Attendance is MANDATORY
- June 1st - Graduation Ceremony, Student Report to the Gym by 7:15 pm, Ceremony begins at 8:00 pm
- June 1st - Parent AND student check in for Project Grad, 10:45 - 11:15 pm, Gym *Prior to sign in, the student should turn in a completed and signed contract.
- June 2nd - Parent must sign out their student from Project Grad, 5:30 - 6:00 am, Gym
- June 4th - Diplomas may be picked up beginning June 4th from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm, Mon-Thur at the High School Office.